One-of-a-kind hydraulic testing.
Oilgear has some of the most extensive hydraulic testing capabilities in the world. Whether you want to test or certify a pump, valve, cylinder, or complete system, Oilgear has the equipment and personnel to get it done right.
Oilgear is a nimble organization that excels at developing products for our partners. When you pair our hydraulic and electric testing capability with our design, manufacturing, and simulation talents, Oilgear is a one-stop-shop for product development.
Contact us to learn more about our rapid prototyping and testing program.
Oilgear has an extensive collection of hydraulic test equipment. Nearly all of our equipment is instrumented with data acquisition systems, capable of gathering data at 1/10,000th of a second. Oilgear’s test equipment includes:
- Two high-flow test stands, flowing over 15,000 GPM each
- Over thirty pump flow test stands
- High-contaminant, high-pressure fatigue cycle flow test stand
- Subsea pressure control flow test stand
- Static pressure test stands for pressures up to 40,000 PSI
- Large cylinder extend and retract test stand
- Extreme temperature functionality test stand
- Cartridge valve verification test stand
Oilgear participates in testing projects ranging from Aerospace to Agriculture. Some examples of recent testing projects Oilgear has been involved in include:
- Subsea BOP and ROV valves and manifolds
- Skydrol™ aerospace pumps
- Hydraulic fracturing valves
- Electrically actuated hydraulic press control valves
- Offshore motion compensation
- Rock crusher tramp event controls
- Subsea BOP Erifon™ and Stack Magic™ pumps
- Crane safety valves
- Hydraulic press controls
- Industrial mower pumps
- Arctic cold weather valves
THIRD PARTY CERTIFICATION
Oilgear has a long history of working closely with certification agencies in order to achieve compliance. Some of the agencies that Oilgear has collaborated with for testing include:
- Coast Guard